Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Thoughts on Blogging at Alpha and Omega Ministries

Apparently as far back as 2004, I was blogging at Alpha and Omega Ministries' team blog. I really don't recall it being before 2006 or 2007, but that's what the time stamps seem to say. For around a decade (give or take), I was a fairly active contributor to the blog. In 2016, after the first quarter, I basically didn't blog. Then in 2017, 2018, and 2019, I think I had about one post per year. I hadn't posted anything new this year either. I'm not a contributor to that blog any longer. Nevertheless, I wish them all the best. I have no idea whether they plan to keep my articles up or take them down (link to articles here). I think I have a mirror copy of most of the articles here, although perhaps not all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no reason to remove them.

Ryan

Bill Kron said...

I don’t understand the nature of this post. Was there a falling out between you?