Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Christ's Tomb - Empty or Not

Some blasphemer has recently suggested that Jesus did not rise from the dead, and claims to have DNA and statistical proof. However, we can know (without examining any of the evidence that the blasphemer sets forth) that this blasphemer is wrong. How do we know? Because Jesus died, rose again, and is now on the right hand of God, where He makes intercession for us, according to the Scriptures:

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

And again:

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

There may be a Jesus in the coffins that the blasphemer found, but it is not Jesus, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Priase be to our Risen and Glorious Lord!

-Turretinfan

3 comments:

Gojira said...

"Priase be to our Risen and Glorious Lord!"

Praise be indeed!!!! Amen!

You have a great blog here, brother.

Gojira said...

Hey Brother,

I just linked to you. You have a very good blog.

Turretinfan said...

Thank you brother! I hope it will be edifying to you, and I encourage you to criticize me when it is not! There's nothing I desire more than to grow in my understanding and love of our Sovereign and King!
-Turretinfan