Thursday, September 01, 2011

Updates to the Site

Thanks to my Orthodox friend Luka, I have upgraded this site's comment features. We'll see how that goes. In theory, it should make control of the comments easier. If it doesn't I'll go back to the old way. I'm also pleased to report that Blogger's new interface for composing posts has finally been improved, so that I can now see more than a tweet worth of information at the same time while editing. The new interface will take a little getting used to, but I'm loving it already. But enough of this administrative material.

4 comments:

McFormtist said...

This is not a reply. If my hair were a bird your argument would be invalid.

Natamllc said...

I like the new format and it seems much easier to make comments, for good or for ill, however, it is easier! :)

The Puritan said...

The only potential problem (and I don't know if this applies) is this system may make this a blog where new comments can appear in the middle of a long thread thus making it very hard to see new comments.

Coram Deo said...

TF,

Off topic, but I thought you might be interested in this piece on R2K by Paul Manata.

In Christ,
CD