Friday, April 04, 2014

Follow Jesus

Jesus said:

  • Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. (Matthew 4:19)
  • Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead. (Matthew 8:22 / Luke 9:59)
  • (To Matthew aka Levi) Follow me. (Matthew 9:9 / Mark 2:14 / Luke 5:27)
  • (To Philip) Follow me. (John 1:43)
  • If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Matthew 16:24 / Mark 8:34 / Luke 9:23)
  • If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. (Matthew 19:21 / Mark 10:21 / Luke 18:22)
  • And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Matthew 19:28)
  • Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:12)
  • My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: (John 10:27)
  • If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour. (John 12:26)
  • (To Peter) Follow me. (John 21:19)

Do what Jesus said: follow Jesus.

-TurretinFan

No comments: