This challenge goes out to any and all non-Calvinists.
1. Pick five passages that you believe support your view on soteriology, and I will do the same.
2. Write a thorough, detailed exegesis of those five passages (no limit on how long it can be ... make it as long as you need), and I will do the same.
3. Then I will critique and/or provide an alternative exegesis for each of the exegeses you provided, and you will have the responsibility to do the same for mine.
4. Write a rebuttal to each of the critique/alternative exegeses I present, and I will do the same for your critiques/alternative exegeses.
5. Provide comments back and forth in the footnotes of the rebuttals (both yours and mine) until all the arguments have been made.
If you are interested, you can either post a comment here, or you can send me an email. A link to my email address is available through my Blogger profile, which (at present) you can get by clicking on the "About me" information on the left side of this blog.
My preference would be initially to do the papers by email, and then we are both satisfied, to post the final collection as a whole to this blog or another internet site.
Negotation/variation of the proposal is certainly welcome.