Today I happened to spot the blog of a fellow advocate of Limited Atonement. Mr. Josh Walker of the Bring the Books blog has a number of interesting posts on the Atonement.
1. Demonstrates one (of several) problems with the theory that Calvin held universal atonement.
2. Demonstrates that Charles Hodge held to Limited Atonement.
3. Quotes John Murray on Limited Atonement.
4. Identifies Dabney's refutation of Amyraldianism.
5. Even identifies that (at least at one time) even Doug Wilson held (or holds) to Limited Atonement.