The arguments answered include the following:
1. The "Vocabulary of Destruction" ArgumentOne serious question I would have for my friends and acquaintances who hold to, are sympathetic to, or are considering the annihilationist position: does this exhaust the major divisions of the annihilationist arsenal? I'm not asking whether you find Peterson's responses to be comprehensive and compelling, although I personally found many of them useful. Rather, I'm asking whether he has identified the major points of dispute. Is there some other major argument area that needs to be addressed?
2. The Hell-Fire Imagery Argument
3. The Justice of God Argument
4. The "Universalist Passages" Argument
5. The Conditional Immortality Argument