Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dr. White's Most Recent Debate - Audio Posted

The recent James White and David Wood debates on Islam have been posted (apparently in their entireties) to the web. I have posted these without listening to them first, so I may update this page, once I have listened to them, for caveats etc.

Is Muhammed a Prophet?

Debate between David Wood and Jalal Abualrub(April 12, 2008)


Does The Bible Teach That Jesus Is God?
Debate between Jalal Abualrub and James White (April 12, 2008)


Given that Jalal had claimed that he owned the rights to the videos ("I own rights to these videos which we recorded using a TV camera."), and given that he had stated that they would be freely available, I assume that the following links are to authorized download sites for the debates.

The debates are in MP3 format. It's not clear to me how long these debates will remain posted. For now, a link to the source mp3s for the debate is below.

"Is Muhammed a Prophet?"

"Does the Bible Teach that Jesus is God?"

May our Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ be praised!

-TurretinFan

N.B. Thanks to Matthew Lankford for pointing these out to me!

No comments: