Saturday, August 09, 2008

Southern Presbyterian Virtual Library

I suppose that the three great Southern Presbyterian Theologians may be identified as James Henley Thornwell, Robert Louis Dabney, and John Lafayette Girardeau. I have attempted to provide below as complete a virtual library of their works as can be accessed as complete works for free. Obviously, there are fragments from these men scattered in numerous other places on the Internet, and there are additional reprintings of their works that are available at a cost. If any of my readers happens to know of links to additional free, electronic copies of the works of any of these gentlemen, please let me know.

James Henley Thornwell

Robert Louis Dabney

John Lafayette Girardeau

To the glory of God,

-TurretinFan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to which I sigh, aaaaah::::>Joh 21:24 This is the disciple who is bearing witness about these things, and who has written these things, and we know that his testimony is true.
Joh 21:25 Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.

Then I pray: LORD, 26 HOURS A DAY, THAT'S ALL I PRAY!! SO THAT I CAN READ AND OBEY TODAY WHAT YOU SAY!

grrrrrrr! :)

TF, thanks for your untiring attempts to help poor miserable sinners as this reader is!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Thomas Peck on the tithe.
--Godith