Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Three Part Series on Reformed Theology

I recently came across this three-part series on Reformed Theology, specifically focusing on Sola Scriptura. I believe the speaker is R. C. Sproul. Unfortunately, the sound is not well synchronized with the video, or wasn't when I watched it.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


While I didn't catch any glaring errors in the presentation, I wouldn't suggest listening to these presentations uncritically. Hat Tip to Michael Patton at Parchment and Pen for bringing this to my attention (link).

-TurretinFan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

... and here's a video for U2. :-)

Turretinfan said...

LOL Lucian.

There are certainly some folks who portray God as being like Tom Cruise (the white guy, for those who don't know their actors) in that clip - with no recourse other than begging, to get what he wants.

-TurretinFan

David Parker said...

I have this entire DVD series. It accompanies Sproul's book, "What is Reformed Theology?"

I agree with you there were some less-than-precise statements made here and there.