Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Atonement and God's Love of Himself

Two timely topics, one great quotation from John Murray, to be found here (link).
All praise be to God,



Anonymous said...

What does the link mean by "orthodox"?

Turretinfan said...

Not sure what to tell you. When I click through the only mentions of "orthodox" are in reference to (a) the OPC and (B) a series on "conversions" to Mormonism. Presumably the former interprets the latter.


Stand and Be Counted said...

Actually, when I wrote "why orthodox Christians are converting to Mormonism?" I was using the term in a more broader sense. The term is defined in chapter one of the work to include Christians in small "o" orthodox denominations.

It just so happens I also am part of the OPC.

FYI, I mistakenly commented in the wrong post before this.