Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lucian - Temporary Ban

Lucian or whoever is posting in Lucian's name,

I'm tired of hitting "reject" on your invective-laced comments, and I'm not planning to turn off comment moderation.

Please take a break at least until the end of this week. If you want to make it a longer break, I'll be sorry you didn't come back.

While you are on a break, if you are looking for other ways to occupy your time, let me suggest reading Scripture, especially the major prophets.

-Turretinfan

UPDATE: I have now had to hit "reject" once more. In case the above was not clear, Lucian, "please take a break," means "don't comment on this blog until the end of the week." I appreciate the many positive and helpful comments that you have made, and I hope that the break will restore your previous tone.

2 comments:

Alice C. Linsley said...

Lucian does have a unique way of seeing things and of expressing himself. A stormy sort, at times. Yet he often has something of value to offer. He is welcome to return to Just Genesis. Only we don't debate Reformed Apologetics!

Best wishes!

Turretinfan said...

He's welcome to return here as well, after midnight GMT today.

I tend to agree with your perspective, though I did not set up this post to serve as a throne of judgment.

We all make mistakes, and the present author is no exception to that rule.

-Turretinfan