The subject of this post is the message I found in my inbox earlier today. The message reminded me that Harold Camping has, based on complex series of calculations, predicted judgment day to be May 21, 2011. I have already attempted to show a number of problems in Mr. Camping's theology, and rather than rehash those problems, I'll just provide links to the relevant posts below:
1) "Lucifer" and Angels' Names
2) More not Less Church as the Day of the Lord Approaches
3) ISI Discussion Regarding Harold Camping
4) Four Hundred Thirty Years Series
a) Camping Jenga
b) How Then Four Hundred, Thirty Years?
c) From Seventy to More then a Million?
d) 430 Years from the Promise - A Response to Fred Butler
5) Camping and the Atonement
6) Surprising Wisdom from Harold Camping
I have no idea how many of Harold Camping's listeners on the Family Radio network read this blog, or whether they will hear and listen to me before May 22, 2010.