- Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
- James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
- Psalm 9:7 But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
- Psalm 72:17 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
- Psalm 102:12 But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
- Psalm 145:13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
- Psalm 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
- Psalm 89:29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
- Psalm 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
- Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
- 2 Samuel 7:12-13
And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
- 1 Chronicles 17:11-12
And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
- Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
- Lamentations 5:19 Thou, O LORD, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation.
- Psalm 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
- Hebrews 1:12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
- Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.